- Sunday, May 21 - Field Tour and Luncheon Meal, Hama Hama Tree Farm, Lilliwaup, WA
- Monday, May 22 - 2023 Annual Meeting including WTFP 2023 Tree Farmer of the Year Award Luncheon and Annual Business Meeting, Olympia Hotel at Capitol Lake
- Tuesday, May 23 - Executive Board Meeting, Olympia Hotel at Capitol Lake
REGISTRATION IS OPEN THROUGH MAY 6! Click on the Draft Schedule for new details, as of 4/22/23.
70th Anniversary of WFFA – Honor the Past, Celebrate the Present & Inspire the Future
NOTE: Registration is OPEN through May 6!
The Washington Farm Forestry Association (WFFA) invites you to join us on May 21-23, for our 2023 Annual Meeting (AM23). We are looking forward to catching up with all our forestry friends and celebrating the 70th Anniversary of WFFA incorporating as an organization to serve the small forest landowners of Washington state! This is an opportune time to review where we’ve been and honor our past, celebrate the present we are currently enjoying and gain inspiration for the future where we and others think we are headed.
- The AM23 registration fee is $150 per person until MAY 6. Registration now closes MAY 6. Registration includes: Monday breakfast, educational programs, break refreshments, the Washington Tree Farm Program Awards Ceremony and Luncheon and the dinner banquet.
- The Sunday Field Tour is $30 per person including a lunch buffet. The Field Tour can be purchased separately from, or in addition to, the AM23 Registration. You can choose to attend only AM23, only the Sunday Field Tour or attend all events.
- Reduced rate rooms will be available at the Olympia Hotel at Capitol Lake (2300 Evergreen Park Drive SW, Olympia, WA) until May 6.
- Call Jon Price at 360-252-0976 for reservations; make sure to say you are with Washington Farm Forestry Association to receive the special WFFA Group Rate of $105, plus tax. Additionally, if you would like to add on breakfast to your room reservation for the morning of May 23, the hot breakfast buffet is $10.95 per person and includes eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, fruit, breads and more.
- Please note that after May 6, room prices will be based on availability.
Important AM23 Details and Links:
- AM23 Brochure (printable format)
- AM23 Registration Form (printable format) - Registration is OPEN THROUGH MAY 6!
- Sponsors – By MAY 6, complete the Exhibitor/Vendor & Sponsor Form
- Raffle Fundraiser – To donate a raffle item, please contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-388-7074 by MAY 6
- Information for those who want to use an RV at AM23
- CEUs: WFFA has applied for Society of American Foresters (SAF) Continuing Education Credits and Master Logger Credits for AM23 attendees.
QUESTIONS: If you have questions regarding AM23, please contact: Kelly Zandell at email@example.com or 360-388-7074.