Online via Zoom
Take a fall Saturday for forestry education! Is it time to sharpen the saw of your forestry knowledge?
Do you want to learn new things about enjoying and caring for your property? Do you want to learn things like:
- How to make your trees more resilient in a changing climate
- Heat, drought, Ips beetles, sooty bark disease, and other current forest health threats
- Agroforestry and nontimber product opportunities
- How to improve wildlife habitat
- Gerry Oak restoration techniques
- And much more?
If so, this Online Fall Field Day is for you!
Online Fall Field Day is designed to let you attend multiple workshops all in the same day and will help you address challenges on your property, restore healthy forest conditions, and achieve your goals. The event will feature unique webinars specifically for people with forested property in Western Washington.
Whether you are a novice to family forestry, or your family has owned land for many generations, there is something new for everyone to learn. This is a family-friendly event. Youth are encouraged to participate, so tune in with your next generation of forest stewards.
WHEN: October 22, 9 am to 2 pm
For more information and registration, click here.